After a brilliant one month countdown filled with celebrity friends who sent in pictures to promo the release of Justin Bieber’s new single ‘What Do You Mean?’, Beliebers everywhere FINALLY get a taste of the new track with this preview!
Here’s your first OFFICIAL look at Gaga on the upcoming season of American Horror Story: Hotel.
viz BuzzFeed‘s “11 Ways To Look After Your Mental Health At Uni”
1. Remember, we all have ups and downs in life.
2. Seek help for your problems.
3. Try to socialize.
4. Exercise as much as possible.
5. Look after your friends and your classmates.
6. Be engaged in the present.
7. Cut down on stimulants.
8. Make sure you have some days without drinking.
9. Recognize your mental health.
10. Watch your sleep patterns.
11. Get help early.
CLICK HERE to read the original article. I’ve just listed the key points here, compiled via Students Against Depression, Mind and Mental Health Foundation.