Hey KISS Friends With Benefits, it’s a Justin Timberlake Winning Weekend!
Let the groove get in with another Winning Weekend
Justin Timberlake …..In one AMAZING show
When The Legends of Summer Tour hits Toronto
Kiss Friends with benefits you can witness the 20 / 20 experience LIVE……
So check your mirror … and make sure your suit and tie is ready
Cause Kiss could be sending you there in style on Via Rail and put you up in a swanky downtown hotel
and give you a copy of Justin Timberlake album the 20\20 experience available now.
Listen starting Friday for your Justin Timberlake Winning Weekend bonus codes and Text Justin to 870 870 ….25 cents per text.
“105.3 KissFM Justin Timberlake Winning Weekend” CONTEST
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 1. How to Enter the Contest.
No purchase is necessary to enter. The “105.3 Kiss FM Justin Timberlake Winning Weekend” contest (the “Contest”) begins at 6:00a.m. ET on May 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59p.m. ET on May 26, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
During the Contest Period, you may enter the Contest through the following three (3) methods:
Be or become a member of the 105.3 KISS FM “Friends With Benefits” Club (the “Club”). To become a Club member for free, visit www.1053kissfm.com and sign up by fully completing the form at the “Sign Up” button located at the top of 105.3 Kiss FM’s homepage. Visit www.1053kissfm.com during the Contest Period and log in to your Club account, then click on the “Contest” tab, redeem 1500 points and complete the Contest entry form and submit as instructed. You can earn points by listening to 105.3 KISS FM Justin Timberlake Winning Weekend Bonus Codes announced from 3pm May 24, 2013 to 11:59pm May 26, 2013, then visit www.1053kissfm.com and log in to your Club account, go to “Earn Points”, click on “Bonus Code” and enter the Bonus Code to earn points. You can also earn points by looking for the KISS FM Justin Timberlake Bonus Code in the Friday May 24, 2013 Ottawa edition of “24 Hours” newspaper, then visit www.1053kissfm.com and log in to your Club account, go to “Earn Points”, click on “Bonus Code” and enter the Bonus Code to earn points; OR
(1) to enter the Contest without redeeming points, please hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, age, the Contest name for which you are entering, and a hand written 100 word letter explaining why you need a trip away to see Justin Timberlake and mail it to 1053 KISS FM, 2001 Thurston Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6C9. You will receive one (1) entry into the Contest during the Contest Period for which your request was postmarked and received, to be postmarked by the Contest closing date. Limit of one (1) mail-in request per postage stamped envelope per day during the Contest Period; OR
(2) To enter by text message, text JUSTIN to 870870 during the Contest Period. There is a charge of 25 cents per text. Limit of one (1) text per day during the Contest Period.
All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Contest rules and regulations may be disqualified. 105.3 KISS FM is not responsible for any lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed or postage-due entries.
- 2. Eligibility
The Contest is open to all legal Canadian residents of Ottawa and counties within the radio broadcast signal area (must be able to tune-in 105.3 KISS FM on a standard FM radio) excluding Quebec who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of Rogers Broadcasting Limited (“Rogers”), 105.3 KISS FM (the “Radio Station”) and Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc. (”Sony Music”) and their respective distributors, dealers, marketing representatives, printers, advertising or promotional agencies, or any other organization associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate.
- 3. Prize
Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) is to be awarded consisting of:
Return economy travel on VIA Rail for two (2) persons from Ottawa, ON (“Departure Point”) to Toronto, ON (Travel dates: depart July 17, 2013 and return July 18, 2013); One (1) night hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy); Two (2) tickets to see Justin Timberlake in concert on July 17, 2013 in Toronto; and one (1) CD copy of Justin Timberlake’s new album “The 20/20 Experience”.
(Approx retail value of the Grand Prize $950 CAD)
- If the guest of the Grand Prize winner has not reached the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence by the date the prize is awarded, the Grand Prize winner must be the guest’s custodial parent or legal guardian, who has agreed to be fully and legally responsible for the minor guest for the duration of the Grand Prize trip. All transportation to and from the Departure Point, the departure and arrival train stations, other ground transportation except as otherwise specified herein, departure tax, insurance, fuel charges, travel related fees and items of a personal nature, including but not limited to food, beverages, room service, wine and bar charges, gratuities and local and long distance telephone calls, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his or her guest.
- Grand Prize winner and his or her guest must travel on the dates specified by the Radio Station and Sony Music in their sole discretion;
- Grand Prize winner and his or her guest must travel together.
- No change in travel arrangements can be made by the Grand Prize winner once the booking has been confirmed.
- The Radio Station and Sony Music reserve the right to change or cancel the booking and to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond their control.
- Travel and accommodations are subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations.
- The Radio Station and Sony Music are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to cancellation, changes or rescheduling of any dates and reserve the right not to cover costs related to missed/delayed flights.
- A valid major credit card must be provided by the Grand Prize winner or his or her guest for hotel check-in and incidentals
- It is recommended that the Grand Prize winner and his or her guest obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure.
The Grand Prize winner and his or her guest are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein as being included in the Grand Prize. The Radio Station and Sony Music will not be responsible if weather conditions or other factors beyond their reasonable control prevent a Prize or part of a Prize from being fulfilled. Further, the Radio Station and Sony Music assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever should a Grand Prize winner or one of their respective guests be denied entry to the train or concert venue for any reason whatsoever.
The Grand Prize is hereinafter referred to as the “Prize” in these rules and regulations. The Radio Station and Sony Music reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of a Prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, except as identified above, will be made. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or assigned and are not convertible to cash.
- 4. The Draw
The winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Radio Station of all eligible entries received by the Contest closing date. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The random drawing will take place at approximately 7:00a.m. ET on May 27, 2013 at the offices of 105.3 KISS FM, 2001 Thurston Drive, Ottawa. The Radio Station will attempt to notify the selected entrant by phone within 24 hours of the draw. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must unaided correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question and, within the time specified by the Radio Station, complete and return to the Radio Station and Sony Music a Contest eligibility and liability/publicity release confirming compliance with these rules and regulations, releasing the Radio Station and Sony Music and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting the Radio Station and Sony Music to use the selected entrant’s name, city and province, likeness, voice, written statements and image, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Radio Station and Sony Music. Selected entrants and his/her accompanying guest must also provide proof of identity (photocopy of Driver’s License, Passport or any other government-issued photo identification). In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible for any reason, has not correctly answered the skill-testing question or cannot be contacted after 24 hours of the first attempt to contact the selected entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and the Radio Station and Sony Music shall have the right to select another entrant and the Radio Station and Sony Music shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the selected entrant(s). All entry forms submitted become the property of the Radio Station and will not be returned. Winner’s guest must also sign and return to the Radio Station and Sony Music within the time specified a liability and publicity release. If the guest is under the age of majority, the contest eligibility and liability/publicity release must be submitted by the guest’s parent or legal guardian.
- 5. General
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Radio Station and Sony Music are final. The Radio Station and Sony Music reserve the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in their opinion and in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Radio Station and Sony Music reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the online entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RADIO STATION AND SONY MUSIC RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Radio Station and Sony Music also reserve the right to cancel this Contest at any time because of any printing or other error. The Radio Station and Sony Music do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Radio Station and Sony Music shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest or any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries submitted online. The Radio Station and Sony Music are not liable for injuries, death, damages or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of the Prizes. In the event of a dispute, entries submitted online will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- 6. Privacy and Personal Information
- 7. Publicity of Winner’s Name
The name of the Prize winner will be announced on air by 105.3 KISS FM on May 27, 2013 at approximately 8:15am. Winner’s name will also be posted on the 105.3 KISS FM Facebook page located at: https://www.facebook.com/1053kissfm beginning on May 28, 2013.
- 8. Subject to Applicable Laws
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where p