This week’s video: Kitty’s training to be a masseuse!
Archive for joel.smith
Try the following suggestions before contacting Technical Support:
- Make sure you are logging into your account from www.1053kissfm.com. We have made some adjustments to our club and any bookmarks, saved URLs, or links may not work correctly. It is also important to note that if you use your browser to ‘remember your password’ you will need to reset these settings, as they can be causing log in issues.
- Ensure your browser is set up to accept cookies. (See the next line for more info).
- You may also wish to check your your security settings on your web browser. (In Internet Explorer go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and make sure your settings to medium). You may be required to add 1053kissfm.com or fwb.1053kissfm.com/ciss/ to your safe list.
- If you are trying to access the club from a work computer or private network, please check with your IT department to confirm your web browser or network does not have any blocks on our website.
- Ensure your computer’s operating system and anti-virus is up to date. (It could be possible that your browser sessions are being hijacked by malicious software.)
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
No one ever told you that motherhood was synonymous with chronic lateness. But from packing the depleted diaper bag to getting your dawdlers motivated, there are plenty of reasons you probably feel like you haven’t gotten anywhere on time since your was born. Let’s face it: Kids dilly-dally, moms nag — and no one gets out the door any faster. To the rescue: solid strategies from organization experts and real moms like you for getting your kids (and yourself) out the door.
We are always surrounded by numbers whether we realize it or not, and most of us don’t think twice when we talk using numbers, like gee, I wish I was 20 again so that those 2 lattes that I just drank will not immediately add 10 lbs on me…
Are you noticing that your child, who’s normally enthusiastic about school, suddenly doesn’t want to go? It may be because they’re being bullied by one of their classmates. It’s a serious issue and one that you, as a parent, need to deal with in the appropriate way before the situation gets out of control.