Archive for amanda.kingsland
A sure sign of spring is the arrival of ORIGINALS – THE SPRING CRAFT SALE. It’s the place to find unique Canadian hand crafted quality jewellery, fashions & accessories, home & garden décor, natural bodycare lines and lots of yummy gourmet treats. Shop for Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, weddings and birthdays or treat yourself to something new. 180 artisans from across the country will create a mall of specialty boutiques for 4 days only. Mark your calendars and make it a date with family and friends.
The 28th ORIGINALS – THE SPRING CRAFT SALE, April 3- 6 at our new location, EY Centre, 4899 Uplands Drive, next to the airport.
Here are 10 good reasons to make a visit to ORIGINALS – The Spring Craft Sale this year:
1. You want local? You got local! The theme of the show is “Canadian handmade” … no mass produced knock offs at this show, only aisles and aisles of quality handmade Canadian artisan creations.
And with this extra-wintery winter we’re having, it’s full steam ahead!
Here’s a rundown of what you should get out there and do this weekend.
The spirit of the season lives on at the 39th annual Originals Ottawa Christmas Craft Sale. Anticipate the squeals of delight that follow when gifts lovingly hand crafted by Canadian artisans are opened. Immerse yourself in the pleasure of Christmas shopping from 200 specialty boutiques, offering unique gifts found only at Originals.
The boys are back with their single Anything! It’s a catchy tune you can’t help but bob your head to.
The New 105.3 KISSFM presents CHER live at the Canadian Tire Centre Saturday, April 26, 2014!
You may know The Ottawa Mission as a place that provides food and shelter for people in need. But did you know there are 235 beds inside? And more than 1,200 meals are served EVERY day?
Steve Anderson Karate is having an open house celebration on September 14th, including deep program discounts (up to 40% off!), live demonstrations, Booster Juice giveaways, trial classes every 30 minutes, and the opportunity to meet World Karate champions Steve Anderson and Ben Stewart. To bring the open-house to YOU, they’re giving away 5 different ways to enjoy Karate!
This week, Friends With Benefits can enter to win one of 5 different experiences at Steve Anderson Karate, including:
- 1 free Xtreme Body Transformation Program: an 8 week program of unlimited classes, personalized training sessions, fitness evaluation, including nutritional and weight training advice.
- a 6 month basic Karate membership (3 years and up): including unlimited Karate class attendance and uniform;
- 1 Karate birthday party for up to 30 kids: including 2 hours of Karate games and fun, decorations, and lots more;
- a 6-month Kickboxing program (16 years and above);
- a 3 month basic family Karate membership.